Aston Engineering, Derby is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic ‘Service Advisor’ to join our team with a passion for our brand. Responsible for delivering and sustaining an extremely high level of customer experience for Aston Martin service and restoration clients.
This customer-facing role will be a great fit for someone who is already working in a service position within the motor industry, ideally with a high degree of technical knowledge.
- Handling customer requirements for service and vehicle restorations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Booking customers in for service work
- Liaising with the workshop to progress work through the system.
- Letting customers know of any faults or repairs found on their vehicle and providing them with clear and accurate solutions.
- Maintaining customer records such as vehicle details and service histories accurately and efficiently.
- A passion for great customer service and the confidence to resolve any issues that may arise efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrable computer literacy and knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- The ability to multi-task and be highly adaptable within a busy environment.
- Strong communication and motor vehicle technical knowledge, with the ability and desire to explain complex information accurately and concisely to help our customers.
- Strong organisational skills to schedule work effectively, balancing the needs of the customer and the capacity of the workshop.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00.
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com